Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Does Anyone Remember the American Gladiators?



YouTube Video



My neighbor and his son playing with the jousting set I built. I got the idea from the American Gladiators.





I fashioned the jousting poles from swimming pool noodles and the pedestals was easy enough...wooden octagons. I built it for the Fall Festival at my school. It was a huge hit. I had a constant stream of contestants. The best matches were between siblings...you wouldn't believe the amount of aggression that was displayed. I guess it gave them an opportunity to hit each other without the usual consequences. Nevertheless, they loved it...and before putting it away for next year my neighbor had to teach his son a valuable lesson, cheaters never win!!!

-- Posted From My iRod

No comments:

Post a Comment